The Great Rate Debate
Where do interest rates go from here?
What are the implications for you?
How to adapt to the new landscape?
A discussion about interest rates with the Founding Partners of Algonquin Capital. We will also hear about their fixed income solutions and their unique tax-preferred opportunities available through Algonquin’s Private Income Fund which qualifies for the active business income tax rate within corporate investment accounts.
Our presenters are:
Founding Partner & President, Algonquin Capital
- Member of the Bank of Canada Fixed Income Forum
- Former Global Head of Fixed Income and Rates for CIBC World Markets
- Former Global Head of Interest Rate Derivatives for TD Securities
- Former Captain of the Canadian Airborne Regiment
Founding Partner, Algonquin Capital
- Chair of Board, Unity Charity & Volunteer Crisis Counselor, Victim Services Toronto
- Former Vice-President of Credit Trading, TD Securities
- M.A. Pure Mathematics, Columbia University
- BSc. Philosophy and Mathematics, London School of Economics
This Zoom seminar will take place on Thursday, April 29th, 2021, at 6:30 pm!
Please send your RSVP by Wednesday, April 28th, to Natalie Nunn by calling 613-728-0101 ext. 221 or by email to email@example.com or by signing up below. Once you have signed up, a Zoom meeting invite will be emailed to you.
I hope you can join us for this interactive session.